The Project Execution Phase is usually the longest phase in the project life cycle and it typically consumes the most energy and most resources.
Trificient Technologies will guide you through this process, we will monitor and control the project during this phase and we will implement a range of management processes. These processes help to manage time, cost, quality, change, risks and issues.
During this phase, the project is officially underway, with the plan and tasks created in the prior phases are put into action to deliver the expected results. We call this the "getting the work done" part of the project; this phase is critical to the project's success.
Trificient Technologies will:
• Choose contractor (s)/ installer
• Discuss/sign contract with the contractor (s) and hand sets of plans to contractor (s)
• Review components with contractor (s)
• Conduct procurement to choose equipment, components, and cable plant vendor (s)
• Order components, schedule delivery time and place 10
• Stock, inspect, and secure material
• Tour link route with contractor (s) and make note of special requirements
• Review contract with contractor (s)
• Review schedule with contractor (s)
• Review safety rules with contractor (s) and post rules on the jobsite
• Review test plan with contractor (s)
• Train installers on any new component installation or new equipment operation
• Prepare installation site and make power available
• Notify contractor(s) and all stakeholders of installation start date
We will be there for ongoing support after the project is completed
Contact us today so we can work for you to fullfill your needs and desires.